"romantic" sounding cabling

Hi folks, it is probably a contradictio in terminis thing in audio, but I'm looking for audio cables (interconnects, power cords) that have a touch of romantic flavour to their sound, that means a bit soft and elegant character, somewhat subdued (not edgy) highs, but with excellent resolution and good imaging (not diffuse). They should not be the über expensive cables like Purist Audio Dominus or Nordost Valhalla. Could Kubala-Sosna Emotion be a contender? Thank you in advance.

Chris
dazzdax

Not true, Cardas Golden Reference and Audience AU24 speaker cables sound the same on my Aiwa shelf system.
Yes, Cardas Golden Cross are very romantic, but they take too many dates to land them in bed...
Herman,
It is not ridiculous - he clearly stated what he is looking for. He is not asking your opinion of his system or what you think it should like - he wants a romantic sounding cable, they do exist. Also your analogy is way off - he is not asking what will make his roast taste good rather what will make it sweeter.
I've heard that Yamamura cables have a quite "soft" and romantic sound, emphasizing the midrange a bit. Does any of you know this cable? Maybe are cables that use natural materials, like cotton, paper + laquer, silk, etc. are more sweet sounding in general. Could a power cord also make a sytem sounding "soft", sweet and elegant? I prefer these characteristics more than muscular dynamics. I don't like a too "black" background either: this way music sounds dead.

Chris