Elrod EPS 3 / Electraglide Grounding Concerns

Having read that the Electraglide Epiphany X is not grounded in several posts on Audiogon, I am wondering if the Elrod EPS 3 is grounded or not as well. I ask this only because the Electraglide and Elrod are both of the ribbon style power cord. I currently have my Elrod EPS3 connected between the wall socket and my Audio Magic Eclipse power conditioner. I just want to ensure that my equipment is being surge protected. If the Elrod is indeed not grounded, can it be safely used between my power conditioner and another component (provided I swap in a grounded power cord between my wall socket and my power conditioner). Any advice would be appreciated.
calgarian
calgarian5355
Post removed 
Tvad...
Thanks for your reply. Is there a website for Elrod Cables where I can contact him? I've yet to find it if that is the case. Please let me know.

I'll also borrow my friend's AC line tester to see if the outlets are grounded. I 'think' the simple plug in tester has the ability to see if it's grounded but not sure.

Thanks again!
Post removed 
Thanks for the information Grant! Hmm..looks like I should be upgrading to the STATEMENTS based on that review! I'll let everyone know what I find out....I've sent an email to the email link.

calgarian