Speltz anti-ic's vs Nordost QuattroFil

Ignoring the notion of cables being system dependent and sound quality varies with different gears, I would be most grateful if I could get a hand of opinions on which would be better sounding IRRESPECTIVE of cost. Looking for speed, attack, refinement, soundstage etc. and would want to avoid warmth at all cost.

A 1m pair of Speltz anti ic's = $150 (with eichmann bullet)
A 1m pair of Nordost Quatrofil= $600 (used)

Taking cost out of the context, which one would be the best sounding interconnect? In the verge of purchasing one. I'll get the one with most votes. Please help. Thanks.
saileshchander8fc3
Electroid, if you have not done so yet, try lifting the Anti-cables about 2 inches off the ground. Depending on your system's resolution, you might be in for a surprise.

I won't tell you what the surprise is but if you notice the difference please post it here.

-IMO
Both- Trivista SACD- Thorens TD 125 w/Rabco SL8E so they come from the phono to the phono pre and from the phono pre to my Placette passive line stage. I feel they are the best cables I have tried on both. My phono pre is a 54db gain tubed MM unit.

ET
All my anticables both interconnect and speaker cable are dangling in free air and have been that way since their installation. Both the interconnects and speaker cable cooperate nicely if one uses the correct length avoiding too long a length. What did you notice when removing them from the floor? I can imagine but I won't be trying it as I will leave things as they are in my setup. Everything else I have isolatd has shown benefits.

ET
There is a lowered noise-floor and the perception that the cables make the sound faster.

Similar to installing a slightly 'faster' amp that gives the perception of a quicker tempo. Although it's not really a quicker tempo, it's just a slightly more dynamic 0-60 and 60-0 in 4ns type of effect.