Speltz anti-ic's vs Nordost QuattroFil

Ignoring the notion of cables being system dependent and sound quality varies with different gears, I would be most grateful if I could get a hand of opinions on which would be better sounding IRRESPECTIVE of cost. Looking for speed, attack, refinement, soundstage etc. and would want to avoid warmth at all cost.

A 1m pair of Speltz anti ic's = $150 (with eichmann bullet)
A 1m pair of Nordost Quatrofil= $600 (used)

Taking cost out of the context, which one would be the best sounding interconnect? In the verge of purchasing one. I'll get the one with most votes. Please help. Thanks.
saileshchander8fc3
I've lost my response twice, so I'll keep this short. I use Signal Cable Silver Resolutions for analog and Oritek X-2's for digital. I'm hoping that Jp1208 can answer the debate between silver and copper(Speltz)on analog vs. digital.
Or maybe Plato can answer the silver versus copper, on digital versus analog? Alex(of APL Hi-Fi) got me thinking about it, but I don't think he will see this. Alex may have found silver with a certain RCA that adds no harshness. Also, and I have to compliment Plato on his advice of Signal Cable Silvers with Nuforce, what part, Plato, did your new line conditioner play in eliminating the slight harshness that Signal Cable Silvers have? I have to mention that it is only in comparison to the X-2's that I even heard the slight harshness on analog, and it doesn't interfere with musical enjoyment on analog. I also want to compliment Ori(of Oritek Audio) for his recommendation of X-2's on Alex's 3910 and Signal Cable Silvers for my Linn LP-12 source.
I have converted over to all Speltz now.I started when they had a different style all together than today. The new version is my preferred although the old version had better bass even with its fairly cheesy RCA setup (seperate pin and sleeve for hot and return so one channel was two seperate runs) OK that said these are incredible cables. The first thing I noticed was how big and detailed the image got, how smooth the HF got (with an MF Trivista SACD) and it just became easier to detect small recording details. In fact I heard things in reference recordings I did not hear before. This cable clearly represents the best audio value I have come across. You owe it to yourself to try them. What did I have before? You name it, I tried many interconnect cables in the <$1,000 range from Kimber,Nordost, YBA, MIT, Cardas etc. - you can see I sold my Kimber here on A'gon.

ET
Speltz on digital is excellent. No glare not forward and the highs are still detailed and transparent. Some do like the sound forward and detailed without the glare and Signal Cable silver did not take out the glare on digital.
Speltz anti ic's do not give you that roll off in the highs either like I thought they would. They do give you a relaxed presentation without rounding off everything. There is also more body in the mids and a tighter more extended low end which fills everything in and does not leave that hollow sound that most silver cables do. I thought I was going to get a thick syrupy sound and it just did not happen. When the cables start breaking in the mids start to get real congested and the highs lose there sparkle then they open back up again after a lot of hours! The speed, detail and openess is there like a silver conductor would produce but with more warmth and body. PRAT is definetly present!
I am voting for bargain of the century in ic's for sure without a doubt. It defenitly works great with Nuforce gear and digital cdp. I don't have vinyl so I can't comment there. Could be a contenda though! It is good to know that you do not have to spend a lot to get a lot and I am talking over 1k range. So Ori, I hear you have done some really good things with your new X2 ic and don't charge a fortune.It seems more and more people are coming out with good products at an affordable price so people can enjoy music and still fill there gas tanks.