Alfa Core Goertz MI2

On another thread I asked for recommendations for IC and speaker cables. These were recommended more than once, and I've done considerable research since and this cable keeps coming up. I've decided to give it a try.

However, my speakers have the bi-wire/amp inputs and the MI2 bi-wire's are not within my budget, not to mention they're already a 10g wire with a single run. Therefore, I'll be forced to use the jumper that came with my speakers (Energy Veritas 2.3i's) which is basically a flat plate which is gold plated.

So basically I'll have the Goertz into the on set of inputs and then transferred to the other via this connector. You guys think this is going to be a problem, and if so, what do you recommend?
jack_dotson
Stock plate jumpers on speakers are not very good. You may want to purchase a pair of wire jumpers to replace the stock ones. Maybe someone can chime in on a good budget pair. Or maybe make your own, spades or bananas and wire? These would be better than the stock ones too.

Good luck.
You will probably want to upgrade your jumpers. Goertz probably fix you up with some made with the same wire as the cables. The jumper plates that come with speakers normally add glare and harshness to the sound.
I use the Goertz jumpers on my speakers with the MI-2 Veracity cables. The jumpers are made from the same wire as the cables. These will set you back a whopping $20 if I recall. You may have to trim them to get them to fit as I had to, but t's easy to do and will work a lot better than the brass jumpers that came with your speakers.