Has anyone used Nordost interconnects

i HAVE JUST PURCHASED A PAIR OF mARTIN lOGAN ASCENT-I SPEAKERS, A CONRAD JOHNSON MF2500A POWER AMP, A mCcORMACK PRE Amp and A mUSICAL fIDELITY CD PLAYER. i AM WONDERING IF NORDOST RED DAWN INTERCONNECTS WOULD BE A GOOD CHOICE . I HAVE HEARD THEM AND I LIKE THE SOUND BUT ... Please offer advice.

Thanks,
jaallen8d99
I enjoyed the Red Dawn cables when they were in my system. They worked nicely with the tube gear I had at the time. When I swapped in a solid state amp they became a tad too bright for me, but not all that bad. I swapped them out for cables costing quite a bit more so the best advice I could offer is to try the Red Dawn and also get a pair of Reality cables that are copper and compare the two. The Reality cables have a trial period and are in the same price range as the Red Dawn. This should give you some base line to detrmine the type of sound you prefer.
I also have Red Dawn cables, interconnects only, and enjoy them very much. My system is all tubed though, I'm not sure the match would be as good with all SS gear, but it might be worth a try. Buy a set used then if you dislike it you can just flip it for what you paid and be out nothing but time. BTW, turn off your caps lock, it's rude to shout.
Go copper ic and cables...suggest ps audio.Nordost is good but wicked overpriced.
Larry