DCCA PC stiffness?

Most reviews I've read about these PCs although positive for performance mention their stiffness. The 2006 models are supposedly a bit more flexible. Anyone tried the newest versions?
128x128rja
IS THERE A LINK OR WEBSITE FOR DCCA? I WOULD LIKE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THESE PC'S? THX
I'm a huge fan of DCCA cables, and I already own a couple of Extreme Refs for my amp, and a PowerWave2 for my PS300. These were bought late last year, and I had to have the Extremes customized with 90 degree bends to make them fit. Don did a great job on them.

The PowerWave 2, also very good sounding, is thinner and lighter than the Extremes, but still fairly thick and heavy by power cord standards.

I was tentative in trying his newer Musical Essence cables due to not being able to handle more of these very thick cables, but lo and behold, I received my ME today. It's much more flexible and much lighter than any of DCCA's previous cables. Don claims these are his best sounding ones yet. Physically, they remind me of VH Flav 4 cables, maybe a little thicker, but definately usable and user friendly.

If you've been scared off by the size of DCCA cables, looks like Don has addressed the concern.
Don is the best cable maker I have ever dealt with,
The service is unbelievable.You will not only get
hook with His cables but to His kindness,and patience.
I just hope many more audiophile will try his cable,
to me they are best they flesh out the music out
of your system, they have weight and a good bass.
Music sounds LIVE.I am also glad they are less stiff
now.