Anybody tried 20th Anniversary Purist cables?

Any reviews, tests against other top of the line IC's, Speaker cables?

I've heard that they are really very good (also very expensive) but how do they perform in different systems, against other cables?
muratc
Guido: CGC in 2nd place? Interesting results. I have not heard the CGC for over 5 years but remember its fat midrange and average performance on the top. Would be interesting to hear it again one of these days.

Well Chris look at it this way, with Guido's glaring report, you should be able to get top dollar for the AQ! 8-)
Yeah, ur uh.......... Oh yes, those Audioquest cables are by far the best cables I have ever heard......... They sound like nothing at all......... Guido??
Huh, quite long. Should I avoid the Anniversary Purist ? Did all the years use XLO and have never thought about other cables until I saw the discussions here.
Post removed 
JAFOX, several weeks past since the audition at CMO's place, so some details are turning fuzzy (or should I say 'Aqueous'?). I could easily switch the Cardas Golden Cross and the Purist Venusta around in my ranking. Overall the Venusta sounded more 'refined' than the CGC, whereas the CGC sounded slightly coarse with less overtones ringing to the surface. On the other hand, the CGC seemed to have a larger, deeper soundstage. The venusta is certainly slightly warmer than the AQ Sky and to some ears it may give the impression of a slight veil over the music. Other listeners by contrast may find the Sky to be too stark. I personally preferred the overall presentation of the Sky: extremely extended from top to bottom without apparent hot-spots in any frequency range and -- at least in my view and for the selection of music I brought over -- Edgar Meyer playing Bach on double bass and Dvorak's New World Symphony conducted by Bernstein -- sky had the most interesting, revealing yet unadorned and authoritative presentation with the highest harmonics content. Yet the Venusta is a great IC and I understand perfectly how CMO can be in love with its beauty and velvet glow.