Power Cable - what´s your best?

Hello,

I´m interested in getting a really good but not expensive Powercord for my Burmester CD/DAC and Amplifier. Now I use the PC Audioquest AC-15 and it´s really good for the price and sounds right. I´m searching for the same (smooth) sound, but stronger - especially on the low side, a bit more detailed (not brighter!!)and more threedimensional. Are the WW PC the solution? The price shouldn´t be over 200..300 $. Thanks!
musicshaker
Check out Ven Haus Audio (www.vhaudio.com). They have several cords at or below your price range, and they're uniformly excellent. Lots of press on them over at Audio Asylum.
If you can tolerate an odd appearance, and having to spread apart four strands from component to wall socket, the Mapleshade Records Clearview Double Helix Mk II Plus Version Power Cord for $285 list price new is just a wonderful performer.
If it looked like and deployed like the competition then it would be a simple sell based on sonically meeting the criteria you value. Has never failed to elicit the best out of any components to which I have attached them. And, you gotta memorize the proper name for it if you join the club :>)
Check the K-works empowered cord (a real sleeper). I also like the van den hul hybrid even though it is meant for amps.
I agree with Hooper on the VH Audio PC's ...I have four of them and think they offer a great value, not to mention absolutely great sound as well!!...I would recommend a Flavor 4 for your situation...good luck!