Line Conditioner or New Power Cords?

I can afford one of the two right now. Which would make the biggest impact on my Arcam/Totem setup?

Thanks
spender_1
I would try all variations. With our SET amps, I've yet to find a power conditioner that didn't smooth over the sound, and that includes $300-5000 models. Didn't like the effect at all. With a 50W push/pull triode amp, however, the high end conditioner worked wonders. Separation and depth that were astounding. Currently, we have our CDP and preamp running straight into the wall, which is how we like it best. If we had different components, a different room, different ears...who knows? Only you can decide what works best, according to your preferences.

A dirt-cheap line conditioner will do better job than mega-priced powercord.
I've yet to find a universally applicable opinion in this hobby, including this one, with which I disagree.
Speaking of a "dirt cheap" ones that won't add any extra power noise are the hospital grade industrial ones.

These are available at digikey.com and depending on the power and number of outlets needed they could start from $50.
For line conditioner/surge suppressor I would look into the API line..."power wedge" for the inexpensive line conditioner and go up from there!

For power cords I am sold on VH Audio... flavors 1 through 4...great sound for a reasonable price, and Chris is a great guy to deal with!
Everyone has an opinion on power conditioning and I'm sure each system and power situation presents a unique problem to solve. For my part, $50 an outlet from Sound Applications for my dedicated circuits (2) was a no brainer first step. Very easy to do and had a significant impact. Next were the cords (not cheap or midprice though). Again a very noticable difference, mostly on what I'd call the "signal" or sounds being made. Nothing was taken away in terms of music. Lastly with power conditioners, I had a chance to try a small number of these (not enough). Almost every one balanced or not seemed to take away more than the "noise", as in music. The ONLY one I tried that took away the "noise" by making it a more silent background, and didn't harm the music at all was the Sound Application RLS filter. It is ridiculously expensive, but it sounds great and gives me peace of mind that I've done all I can in that area. It also allows me to "tune" quite a bit with cords, quite often requiring less exotic species. Jim Weil (Sound App guru) actually recommended a <$50 Belden stock cord out of the Newark Electronics catalog to me. Haven't dipped that low just yet, but it's tempting to get a little of that capital spent on power cords back in the till for other goodies.