alphacore users break in question

Just upgraded to Alphacore MI2 spk cable. I demoed these before I purchased and they were phenomenol in my system. Is there a huge improvement after break in with these cables? After about 10 hrs the new cables sound horrible. The demo cables were a bi wire pair 15' long and mine are 4 pair 30' long. My dealer assured me that they would sound the same at 30'. I hope they will.

Thanks
braro
Thanks everyone. I checked the Alphacore site and they claim no break in needed. My dealer on the other hand is insisting that there is a substantial break in period. I guess time will tell. Im going to give them a couple hundred hrs and report back. I will check in to the Zoebels as well.

Thanks again
My MI-2 Veracity cables are 10', required little burn in (less than 48 hours) and had the Zobel network already built into them from the factory (I also use the AlphaCore jumpers). They have sounded great from the get go. I hope you're able to figure out what the cause of your poor sound is because these are really great cables.
If they sound that horrible, why waste 100's of hours listening to them? Give them back to the dealer and use something else. He is giving you "the business".

steve
They don't need break in because they are basically unshielded - AC will tell you that. I've had these very cables and what you describe is nothing like my experience. The zobel network will not change the sonics only keep your amp from oscillating. Sounds like a mismatch - maybe you need M3 or M1 can't remember for a higher amp wattage rating...but Steve is right 100 hours will be wasted if your waiting for burn in.