REALITY CABLES ?

Has anyone tried these cables from Gregg Straley yet? http://www.audiocircle.com/circles/viewtopic.php?t=21478
tin_cup
I can't find anything in the manufacturer list under Reality, Gregg, or Straley. What is the name of his company?
The official website is realitycables.com
So far, only mentioned in passing in some of the Reimer loudspeaker advertisements, because Reality Cables won a cable shootout to be selected for use by Reimer to connect components and speakers in their room at the recent Rocky Mountain Audio Fest.
Bluemike, the cables you mentioned are vastly different from each other, so I don't understand your comments. Further, since you didn't describe the system(s) in which the cables were compared, there is no frame of reference.
My current system consists of
Audioprism Mantissa modded with vcaps
Blue Circle bc 24 hybrid
Exemplar 2900
Tonian Labs TL NFSM monitors

The cables i've mentioned above all have one thing in common they are all highly musical yes they may have different characteristics Nordost strenghts lies in it's dynamics and Accuracy Tg audio are smooth detailed and dynamic, Audio note lexus cables are slightly warm, full natural cables and that have good bass extension

The straley cables are highly musical the seperation between instruments and imaging is outstanding . They are smooth and very real to the sound

I'm satisfied with these cables for a while
Sorry but i'm not very good at articulating the differences between cables

Should you have any further questions please e mail me