New Helix PowerSnakes Cable From Shunyata ?

Hi, just like to know is Shunyata launching their new line of Helix PowerSnakes Cable ?

I notice from their website that the color of Taipan, Python & Anaconda are difference. They also indicated "New Helix PowerSnakes "

Thanks.
jeremy

That would not be accurate, Guidocorona. We license the Patent from Physicist Tierry Budge, formerly of Wilson and Talon Audio. The Patent license is an exclusive one, meaning we are the only company that can use it. Most braids are straightforward and machine made, and yes, they should be superior to bundled wire. Our braid _requires_ that it be hand assembled because of its complexity, and this requires training and a rather long process.

Good luck with your trial.

Grant
Thank you very much Grant for the prompt correction. In the meantime, things are on for tomorrow's comparative auditioning of Python Helix VX, Tai-Pan Helix VX, Purist Venusta, Electraglide Epiphany. . . all will be used to power a well broken in Teac Esoteric X-01. Too bad we do not have an Anaconda Helix VX in the mix!
Post removed 
Hi Grant - from Shunyata - I'll be auditioning the Python Helix Vx and Taipan Helix Vx with Guido. I was wondering if you could give us some insight as to the differences between the Python Helix Vx and the Anaconda Helix Vx (which we don't have for our audition) and also your view as to the sonic differences between the Anaconda Helix Vx and the previous Anaconda Vx model. Also, we will be using an Anaconda Alpha (non Helix) on our tubed preamp as part of the audition. Thanks for any info.
TVAD, we'd love to include a Purist Dominus in the analysis, but Venusta is what we got this time around. Perhaps the next time we may be able to throw a Dominus apple into the fruit salad bowl.. . . or given the snaky nature of these beasts. . . the spaghetty salad bowl?