Jena Labs - Any experience?

Does anyone have any experience with any of Jena Labs cables? Please compare them to the others with which you you are familiar. I am particularly interested in their digital offerings. Thanks in advance.
brooksl
I changed from MIT Oracle V4 speaker cable to Jena Valkurie and from Acoustic Zen Silver reference to Jena symphony interconnects. The MIT and Zen are fabulous cables. However, the Jenas were a worthwile upgrade. The Jenas are quieter (blacker background - less hash), more natural, better imaging, etc.
Hello, if you search Jena Labs you'll find that I post the same thing almost everytime.... I am HUGE Jena Labs fan, IMO her cables are the best regardless of price. These cables do not color or alter the sound in any way, if something doesn't sound right in your system when you use these cables- its something else. Do a search here and read the accolades- disclaimer I only have experience with the Symphony line and up.
replaced my nordost silver shadow cable with a jena visionary 75 ohm which held its own and then some. also had a gemini digital cable that was a very solid digital cable. kurt