Anyone using an HRS platform with VPI Scoutmaster?

Hi. I am currently using a 3" thick maple butcher block platform under my Scoutmaster. The maple sits on the top shelf of my Atacama Audio Equinox rack, with small isolation pads between maple and the metal of the shelf , and is level. I think it sounds great, but I have never heard it with any other platform. I'm curious as to what effect an HRS or similar platform would have?

Thanks for your thoughts.

Arsh
arsh
The HRS absorbs and diminishes vibration from your turntable according to their information from their website.

The Vibraplane prevents outside vibration from interfering with the performance of your turntable.

They do different things. I would use a Vibraplane with the maple platform as I think it will have more effect, but you may have a different experience.

Best Regards,

Jim Perry
I meant to say if I were choosing between the Vibraplane and Symposium I would purchase the Vibraplane first, and use it with the maple platform. Then you can consider whether to add the Symposium Platform.

Also to clarify from the Symposium website:

"NOT designed or intended for isolation of extremely low frequency footfall problems

Will further improve analog turntable sound quality when used with or without additional low frequency isolation devices"
Jim,

Thanks again for your thoughtful and informative comments. I appreciate your sharing your experience and knowledge on the issue.

Best,

Arshad