Kenwood L07D turntable and control unit

Just a few questions regarding this nice dd turntable, hope someone can help ...

-It's worth to buy NOS L07D turntable without tonearm and power supply?

-Any chance to find working Power Supply Unit for this deck?

-There is additional armboard for 2nd tonearm which is good, but what about armboard for main tonearm on the right? It is possible to use 1st armboard for different tonearm? Saec or EPA100 can fit?

-And finally what is the market price for such NOS deck without power supply and without tonearm?

thanks
128x128chakster
IIRC it is rumored that the L07J arm was made for Kenwood by Ikeda-- which at least seems more plausible in view of the shared PtS spec.
Dave, I always thought the tonearm had a family resemblance to the TOTL Micro Seiki tonearms. I cannot recall their model designations, but the bearing housing on those tonearms appears very similar to that seen on the L07J.

Chakster, IMO, Dave got a steal if he paid only $2700 for a good L07D. I paid around $3500 for each of two that I have owned. After living with the first one I bought for a few years, I bought the second because it was so unbelievably "like new" and because it included the correct original Kenwood peripheral ring and record weight. After owning two for a while, I sold the one that was in lesser condition, but it was still very nice and ran perfectly, having been fully restored electrically by Howard Stearn (the L07D guru). Based on performance, even $5000 is well below the cost-effective price point. But you don't have to pay that much, which is the beauty of it.

I'll stick with $2000 as being a very fair price for what you're looking at, if it is indeed NOS.
Lewm, thanks
How can i find Howard Stearn?
Without power supply i can only look at the turntable.
The main question is where to buy OG power supply or modern replica to make this deck sing?
Reviewing the eBay transaction I just noticed that I actually won the auction for $2500 in 4Q2013-- which included a wow & flutter meter! The unit is near mint except for superficial splintering across the leading edge of the mahogany sub-plinth. Perhaps some bidders were put off by that. At some point I'll refinish the wood.

Chakster, unlike the SP-10 MkII, for which aftermarket power supplies are available, nearly all of the L07D's logic ICs and other electronics are in the external power supply. I can't imagine replicating it for any reasonable sum. If your unit is NOS, I can imagine it of interest to a collector who already owns a cosmetically rough unit with working power supply. If you buy it I suspect you will eventually find a relatively inexpensive cosmetically challenged unit with a donor power supply.