Kenwood L07D turntable and control unit

Just a few questions regarding this nice dd turntable, hope someone can help ...

-It's worth to buy NOS L07D turntable without tonearm and power supply?

-Any chance to find working Power Supply Unit for this deck?

-There is additional armboard for 2nd tonearm which is good, but what about armboard for main tonearm on the right? It is possible to use 1st armboard for different tonearm? Saec or EPA100 can fit?

-And finally what is the market price for such NOS deck without power supply and without tonearm?

thanks
128x128chakster
Chakster, check and see if the L07D comes with the pod base for the L07J tonearm. If it does, then it is feasible to fabricate a platform with a peg that slips into the stock arm base to which may be mounted any tonearm with a surface-mounted base and lateral discharge of wires. I have done this for my Trans-Fi Terminator and can see potential for others such as Talea, Schroeder, and early model Dynavector. This arrangement preserves the direct connection between the motor housing and the arm base that Lew applauds as a fundamental property of the L07D.
Dgarretson, i just checked the pictures and YES the chrome color metal pod is included with lock and vta on the fly mechanism.
construction of kenwood turntable:
http://audio-heritage.jp/TRIO-KENWOOD/player/l-07d(3).JPG
http://www.geocities.ws/bc1a69/l-07d-h.jpg
The Vinyl Engine database identifies quite a few vintage pivot arms that match the 229.5-230mm pivot-to-spindle distance of the L07J arm. Those that pivot on a vertical mounting post of less than 28mm OD could conceivably be mated to the stock collet of the L07D tower. Arms specified at 230mm include various EMT, Fidelity Research, Ikeda, JVC, Kenwood, Supex, Thorens, and Denon. If the OD of the pillar post is less than 28mm, you would need to fabricate a sleeve to make up the difference and put a male thread at the end to mate to the worm gear of the on-the-fly VTA mechanism.

Those that mount to the flat top of a plinth could be accommodated with a fabricated turntable with a post of 28mm OD into the L07D tower. Mounting any flat-top version excentrically on the turnable could allow +/-20mm or more adjustability in PtS distance but no VTA adjustment on the tower.