Kenwood L07D turntable and control unit

Just a few questions regarding this nice dd turntable, hope someone can help ...

-It's worth to buy NOS L07D turntable without tonearm and power supply?

-Any chance to find working Power Supply Unit for this deck?

-There is additional armboard for 2nd tonearm which is good, but what about armboard for main tonearm on the right? It is possible to use 1st armboard for different tonearm? Saec or EPA100 can fit?

-And finally what is the market price for such NOS deck without power supply and without tonearm?

thanks
128x128chakster
Once in a while you can find the L07J tonearm for sale on eBay or elsewhere. Unless you're lucky, that can take a year or so, but I do believe you'd find one eventually. I have never seen a Power Supply for sale separately. However, the schematic is shown in the Service Manual which can be obtained from Vinyl Engine or from the L07D lovers website. In addition to supplying DC voltages to run the motor, the PS also seems to contain important elements of the servo mechanism. So duplicating it is a job for a pro or a very knowledgable hobbyist.

NOS deck is very very rare but in this situation I would say not more than US$2000, but it depends upon how badly you want it. I do love my L07D for sure. One critical factor that you do not make clear: Is the large heavy brass and stainless steel insert that holds the L07J tonearm included? That piece is indispensable for creating the special sound of the L07D, IMO, and does not generally come with the tonearm as a separate purchase. Duplicating it would be virtually impossible. You would end up buying a second L07D just to get that part, if you don't already have it. If you DO have that piece, then yes, any tonearm with the same pivot to spindle distance and the same vertical shaft diameter as the L07J could be used. The collar in the tonearm mount would accept such a tonearm.
Pass on it. After looking around awhile I found a complete L07D for $2700 several years ago. There's one on eBay now in Hong Kong for $4800. The strike price is probably somewhere in between.
Where would one find a NOS turntable that has not been made in over thirty years? Used yes,but not NOS.