HK T-60

I have an HK T-60 turntable that I bought new in 1983. It has been a great pice of equipment especially considering the price! Lately, the speed has been a bit irregular, especially with the quartz lock engaged. Is there a reasonable repair for this issue? Or, would I be better off to try and find a new TT ?
hi_fi_jhm
spray deoxit onto pitch control and jerk it back and fourth. if it doesn't help, do that under chassis.
I think you have good advice from above. If you are interested in the T-60 historically, you might want to keep it. I don't think it would be exagerating to say it was famous for filling a gap between the lower end and the top turntables. With the Ito tone arm, suspended platter, and heavy base, several times its price was required to exceed it sonicly, and it caught the attention of The Absolute Sound which gave it a good review.
I used to own a T60 and I remember reading about speed control issues (mine did not have them). What I remember is that owners changed out all of the caps and cleaned the pots and this resolved the issues. I can't remember which site, but it may have been Audiokarma.com. I hope this helps.