Familiar with Pro-Ject Phono RS line stage anyone?

Does anybody have an informed opinion about the Pro-ject Phono RS model? This is their top of the line model that is supposedly a killer line stage (according to my dealer) but there are no reviews on from Stereophile or TAS.
abrew19
Hmmm, no replies in several months? Here is my experience if anyone still cares!

I presently have a AcousTech PH-1 phono pre and decided to check out the Pro-ject phono box rs.

My stuff. Music hall 9.1 mmf, denon 103r cart, bat vk-30 with internal phono card, MF 308cr amp, b&w 803s, more...

I was using the internal card in my bat and liked it but had a chance to pick up the AcousTech ph-1. Much improved sound, quiter, more stable soundstage, very nice.

I borrowed the pro-Ject phono box rs and auditioned - it and it blew my AcousTech away. Easy to set up and very versatile. Even quieter, more inner detail, no etch or glare, great at low volumes, it really is well made and solid. I will be buying one as soon as I can sell my ph-1.
Totally agree, the Pro-ject RS is an amazing phonostage which can show any phonostage even costing $10k a thing or two to improve. The only achilles heel of the RS is the wall wart power supply. That needs to go for such a phenomenal phono unit. Either get the battery power supply from pro-ject or get a nice power supply done by someone like Teddy Pardo.
Looking for similar feedback in this thread:

http://forum.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/fr.pl?eanlg&1349194602&&&/pro-ject-tube-box-2-vincent-pho-8-jasmin
I ended up buying the RS, in part due to the high recommendation of my trusted and reputable dealer. Others considered were used products at quite higher price ranges (used Pass Xono and used Parasound Halo JC3) but in the end I decided to just save some dough and give it a try. No complaints here! In fairness I don't have much to compare it to because it replaced an el cheapo Parasound phono stage and I've never had the opportunity to do any comparisons with other models.