record store day: missed the CAKE

Did not know there was going to be an 8 box set :|. Anyone know if there will be additional releases? I will pay $200 including shipping if the box is still sealed. Such a limited release like this just encourages these to be bought up and resold at more than 2x the price, again :|.
sbrownnw
The Cake example is the prime reason why RSD is the biggest POS around.

So many copies being resold on eBay by turds who are in it for the quick profit, not to listen to it.

I wish the record company would now just press more copies for general release.
Seems like the vinyl set will be available through Cake's website:

"Coming soon...the CAKE Vinyl Box Set...Eight CAKE albums manufactured on 175g audiophile quality colored vinyl with fully restored artwork for each title and remastered for optimum vinyl sound."

http://store.cakemusic.com/
I'm thinking this is just a vicious cycle and the actual diehard fans of the bands who make special releases for Record Store Day gets screwed.

The good part is the local record stores that participate get more traffic and sales. Some extra money for them. The e-tailers where the bums who flip those RSD exclusives for crazy money get their commissions and those bum sellers get money to spend elsewhere. Then when RSD comes around again there will be even more exclusives and releases. I think this years PDF list of records for RSD was 3 pages more than last years. The only thing that sucks is the real fan of the bands. we have to wait for the prices to come down or pay the inflated price for the record. Ugh.