Why so many linn lp12s for sale

Has anyone noticed that suddenly Agon has numerous linn lp 12s for sale?
Today I counted 8! Is there something going on.....are they going out of style . Or is this just random sales fluctuation?
rrm
Most people would love to have any Linn table in good working order.

A lot have been sold over the years compared to many "high end" offerings so I suspect that is a big factor for why more of these may be on teh market at any given time than various other tables of the day.
I will second the notion that LP 12 upgrades are costly. My LP 12 is basically year 2000 top spec. As much as I would like a Keel at its price it's not happening.

If I thought I was going to put serious $ into a table, I can understand the idea of getting a new table for the cost of various LP 12 upgrades-

What would it cost me to upgrade to an Ekos SE, Kandid, Keel and Radikal? Got to be at least $10k. You can buy a lot of table arm cartridge for that $
After 22 years I got rid of mine. No USA support to speak of, better and cheaper options, two companies in the USA making as good or better products willing to support their turntables regardless of whether you are the original owner or not, etcÂ…

Still the Linn / Naim / ProAc sound, when all was working properly was unique.

Linn has gone the same route as Naim and ProAc. A very expensive boutique company rather than the "common man's" audio manufacturer that they once were.

That is a personal observation and not intended to disparage anyones choice of brand loyalty.
The last comment is on the mark. I bought my LP 12 16 years ago from a small retailer who is still in business. His store is even smaller now, and he's also 16 years older. At some point he's going to retire and then the store will be gone. What then? There will be a time that the LP12 will be an unsupported product. At that point, hello VPI?
I run a 401 but kept my LP12/Ittok as a standby. However, the 401 is a lot better and the Linn gets little play. The ROI is higher with the idler.