Rega phono cart,s that can be used without spacer

Does anyone out there know of phono cart's. that can be used with Rega tables such as P3, P5, RP6, and Rp8, without having to put spacers in to insure the correct VTA? I love to change cartridges, but the Rega arms discourage this, and Rega apparently wanst you to use their phono cart's: Bias, Elyses, Exact, etc.
boofer
Dear Boofer: I'm not a Rega tonearm user but I read somewhere that exist and after market aditament for that tonearm to handle VTA/SRA changes as need it.

Maybe the Rega owners can help you about.

Regards and enjoy the music,
R.
Mattmiller: very helpful advice, and I'll follow your misc. suggestions as to cartridges, spacer installation, and the JA Mitchell clamp. I have 4 other turntables in service, have changed cartridges in many turtables probably nearly a hundred times, but the Rega arms have spooked me, not due to dealer advice, but my own problems in trying to install a Shure V15III cartridge in a P3 years ago.[I now realize the V15 was too compliant and the Rega arm too heavy for satisfactory results.] Armed with your newly supplied info., perhaps I'll be less spooked in the future! Jperry: The Rega dealer is actually installing a Dynavector 20X2 HO in my just ordered RP8; I have a Denon 301II installed in my vintage Denon 62L That T.T. with its servotracer arm, can play the Telarc cannons with all cartridges I have tried.Rauliruegras: I'll check into that aftermarket attachent; I've read many of you forum items recently and I am in awe about your expertise and your equipment!
When I use the Rega, there is a device that permits incremental raising/lowering of the tonearm that was a pain in the neck to use, but worked. I loosened the large nut from underneath. There is a threaded sleeve that goes over the bottom of the arm. The large nut attaches to the threaded sleeve. The sleeve get rotated to raise/lower the arm, and then the bolt solidifies the arm. I forgot who makes it, but it worked well.
I believe the standard stylus tip to cartridge top ht on a Rega cartridge is 14mm. When I had a Dynavector DV20XH I had to us a 2mm spacer on my P7 - dealer installed. For my Delos on my P9 I am using a 4mm spacer.