Replacement for loricraft power supply

After more than 2.5 years of waiting for a DIY loricraft PSU to power my garrard 301 , I m back to square one & the DIY SS PSU is a No Show. Meanwhile my garrard 301& Reed 2P has been collecting dusts all this while . Is there any alternative PSU which can work with garrard 301. A better alternative will be loricraft PSU which is not cheap & currently not available for sales ( was told by Jane of Loricraft ). Any feedback much appreciated . Thanks
128x128audioblazer
First of all, the turntable will "work" without any antecedent power regenerator. So why not enjoy your Garrard while you continue your search for one? Second, I have a hunch you are one of those who were waiting for a Mark Kelly supply, like me. I have been using a Walker Audio Motor Controller, first on my Nottingham tt and lately on my Lenco, with no problems. (I had intended to use Mark's controller on the Lenco, in the belief it would better the Walker, but that idea is out the window.) You could opt for a Walker controller or a VPI SDS. Like Mark's controller, the Walker is single-phase. Too bad about the IC in Mark's build.
I was the one who initiated the thread that lead to the mark Kelly PSU . So a walker controller or VPI SDS will work with Garrard 301 or Thorens TD 124. Simply frustrating waiting for the controller & I m not sure whether the tube version will suffer the same fate
Currently using Raven AC3 so I m fine with LP playback . Was just looking to recreate the famous PRAT of garrard which I heard from a friend syst