Miyabi Red Rose anyone heard ?

Has anyone heard this variant of Miyabi cartridge ? It was made by Takeda San for Red Rose (Mark Levinson) and supposedly one of the latest cartridge made by Takeda San. The specs of this cartridge is as follows:

Output voltage: .24 mv (1kHz)
Source impedance of coils: 4 ohms
Head amplifier: 1000 ohms
Recommended load impedance:
Step -up transformer: 4 ohms
Frequency response: 20Hz ~ 40 kHz +/- 1 dB
Channel separation: 25 dB @ 1 kHz +/- 1 dB
Cartridge mass: 13g
Compliance: 8.5 X 10 6 cm dyne
Recommended stylus pressure: 1.7 ~ 2.0g
Stylus design: 8 x 40ยต line contact
Magnet type: Alnico

From specs it looks very similar to the Miyabi Standard cartridge but how does it actually compare to the standard ? Anyone had the opportunity to audition this cart ?
pani
Levinson actually discovered Takeda as a 'cart master' and this fact can be added to his other merits. Takeda made 3 'versions' for Levinson : MLC (?), Cello and Red Rose.
The last two are obviously connected with Levinson's company names. To put it rude those are 'the same' carts, one would even say 'identical'. Tu put it 'cultivated' those are 'equal' carts. That is to say that small variations are possible because they all are hand made and individualy 'tuned' by the master. This also apply for the later Miyabi Standard which is, uh, 'the same' cart. But qua looks and to me personal Cello is the most beautiful cart ever made. Takeda also made 'the same cart' for Krell (KC 100) which I own and regard as one of my best carts. The other two are Benz LP S and Magic Diamond.

Regards,
I think, a true answer will be very difficult to find, because Takeda always delt via Japanse distributors and those with the rest of the world. So, every answer you will find can be true or can be Marketing. He made carts for different manufacturers (Cllo, Krell, Red Rose....) but the only real answer I found in the year 2000 in a discussion with an Importer (before Sakura Systems got them) was a sentence from Takeda that the Standard is after all those years THE one he prefers and his favorite from all.
A body can be used for all kind of Miyabis, but no one knows what kind of diamond is (was) used, what rubber, what suspension and so on.
Probably there are differences.
Some Designers are able to create a sound, vdH was such an example. When you had personal contact to him and the right amount of money, he tailored (Rock, Classic, Jazz, fast, full, whatever..) a cartridge for you.

Miyabis
Thank you!

Nandric, have you heard/compared the Dynavector XV1s to your Miyabi ? Actually I am in the middle of choosing between one of these.
I had both carts in my system. The Miyabi is generally miles better from tonality (much more true), Holographic body, Speed, Soundstage, high frequency area.

Those who don't know how to rate a Miyabi STANDARD, some had probably heard a Lyra Olmpos. Both are very similar, very lifelike.
A pity it is History, that was one of the best carts ever made.
Hi Pani, If you post your Dyna XVIS to me I will be glad to
compare them. I never owned any Dyna whatever somehow
quessing rightly the opinion of Syntax.