VPI Classic 3

Is it really as good as they say or not?
alan2
Great! I just sent my Classic 1 into VPI on Friday via UPS for inspection and either upgrades or possible trade in for a Classic 3 and now all I can think about is getting a damaged TT back from UPS. I have to stop reading these posts!!!
Thanks for getting back to me both of you. That's a great idea having it sent to your local Fedex Store. Also Yes wives & girlfriends and Audio, sometimes can present problems. There have been many break-ups because of Hobbies.
Isn't it better to be hooked on audio than be a rotten, cheatin' husband?? No girl friends, no drinkin', no cigs. And my obsession with Linda Ronstadt ala 1970s and 80s doesn't count, especiially her album pic on "Living In The USA." Linda was born in 1947. The lady is about 66 years old now. My wife already confiscated that album. I think one could do far worse than my audio addiction.
Bifwynne,
Yep, that was a great Linda Ronstadt Album. And regarding having an audio addiction. It's been since 1968 for me.
CAptain Winter

May i ask how do you adjust the azimuth with multimeter instead of the azimuth meter, thanks

i have XV-1S on Classic 1, wish to upgrade to Classic 4 or HRX, but HRX is pricey but is it worth it for hRX?
For Classic 4 will cost me $4000 more for the upgrade with trade in.
Chris