Replicant 100 stylus longevity - truth or myth?

There are some contradicting opinions on the net about the longevity of the Replicant 100 stylus. 1200 hours, 1000 hours, 800 hours, 600 hours...

I know there have been quite a few discussions in regards to this but I still can't seem to find anything really confirmative as to whether they last longer than that or not except for a couple of Ortofon claims. If there is anyhing I've missed, I'd be grateful if you could point it out to me.

Has anyone clocked more than 1500 hours on any of the Ortofons that use this stylus profile? Opinions?

Thanks!
128x128janhavjar
Post removed 
If I thought that a stylus shape/type was only good for 600 hrs, I'd have to think long and hard (pun intended) before I purchased a cart that used it. They ARE made of DIAMOND for goodness sake!
That's what I'd think! It only started with the A90 cart... I can't find anything about it from before, although they were using the same stylus profile on their Previous MC 3000 and Windfeld models (plus some current ones), I haven't find the stylus longevity to be a discussed matter in regards to the older cartridges using the same stylus profile.

I understand and appreciate the cleanliness matter and I do clean my records after each play, so that a clean LP goes back into the sleeve, it was just this stir about the R100 that seems to go on and on...
Truth.

My A90 got to about 1200 hours. I no longer use it, which is a pity as it sounded great.

My two dynavector XV-1s have lasted for around 3000-3500 hours, currently on my 3rd and my current Atlas is rated to last at least 2500 to 3000. only time will tell on that, however both stylus profiles of the XV-1s and Atlas are similar - but not the same.

I believe the lack of longevity is due to its extreme stylus profile.

No more replicant 100 cartridges for me as they do not last log enough.

cheers