"Not paypal"

We as a community should consider adding wepay as a standard billing option. Only my personal opinion but paypal remains one of my all time least favorite companies. I go to great lengths to avoid giving them $0.01 ever. I am happy to see convenient contemporary alternatives like wepay emerging and encourage everyone to consider it. Haha STRONGLY encourage when it comes to me otherwise it will be a cashiers check or wire transfer...

Just fyi I am a doc and have no financial interest in wepay. -j
jwaugh
Paypal is OK (expensive, but OK) if things go well. However, they are worthless if you have a dispute. There is also a Paypal check service which is much less expensive, but takes several days; I have used it on occasion.
Years ago before Paypal I think it was Billpay (still get statements) for Ebay.
Then came along Paypal prices were great all around then Ebay bought Paypal and now both payment services are the same. So I think if a new company starts making waves by getting most of the purchasing transactions, Ebay will buy them and over time make them the same also. Greedy company IMHO but that's how it gos.
Paypal fees are much too high but that's ok for now, it will spur competition which will make options better in the future for all.