"Not paypal"

We as a community should consider adding wepay as a standard billing option. Only my personal opinion but paypal remains one of my all time least favorite companies. I go to great lengths to avoid giving them $0.01 ever. I am happy to see convenient contemporary alternatives like wepay emerging and encourage everyone to consider it. Haha STRONGLY encourage when it comes to me otherwise it will be a cashiers check or wire transfer...

Just fyi I am a doc and have no financial interest in wepay. -j
jwaugh
The best pay option is: cash on pickup. 'cashiers checks' are a favorite of the Nigeria lot. Clearance can take over sixty days. Check with your bank before deposit and give the bank that it is drawn on. Pre clearance is a must.
"The best pay option is cash on pickup."

Yeah, I remember an $8000 cash transaction buying a pair of monoblocks packed in boxes from a total stranger in a distant town. At least it was in broad daylight and thankfully the amps were good.
The only problem I've ever had with paypal is that their fees are too high. It's pretty safe as long as you aren't shipping overseas where customs staff can be ripoffs.