Rack/shelf for albums - suggestions please

I just redid my basement and the last detail is to pick up something to store my albums. The last shelf system I had was made of MDF and started to sag from the weight. So, thinking of a rack, maybe 4' > 5' wide, same height to hold roughly 400 albums. Prefer metal but not the cheesy metal racks offered at home depot to be used in a garage.
Any suggestions for some thing industrial grade BUT not too costly?
pdspecl
If you're still looking, we might be of help. We are a husband and wife furniture company located in Chicago. Our niche is audio and component storage. We have standard designs, but offer custom work as well. We give you a functional piece of furniture for your LP storage and the pricing is on par with Crate & Barrel and Room & Board.

www.BrokenpressDesign.com
If you're still looking, we might be of help. We are a husband and wife furniture company located in Chicago. Our niche is audio and component storage. We have standard designs, but offer custom work as well. We give you a functional piece of furniture for your LP storage and the pricing is on par with Crate & Barrel and Room & Board.

www.BrokenpressDesign.com
http://m.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/systems/10364/11465/11703/
I use the Ikea IVAR system. Adjustable, sturdy and no sagging. It us solid pine and finishes easily if you want. I used a quick coat of shellac to finish mine. Oh, cheap too. I use the 12 inch wide shelves for records as that gives me dividers every foot. They are 2 depths: 12 and 18 inches. Perfect!