Rack/shelf for albums - suggestions please

I just redid my basement and the last detail is to pick up something to store my albums. The last shelf system I had was made of MDF and started to sag from the weight. So, thinking of a rack, maybe 4' > 5' wide, same height to hold roughly 400 albums. Prefer metal but not the cheesy metal racks offered at home depot to be used in a garage.
Any suggestions for some thing industrial grade BUT not too costly?
pdspecl
I built my own racks out of 12" pine, screwed together, screwed to the wall, using simple 1x4 as cleats. I put vertical dividers every few feet across each level to prevent sagging. I gave it all a light sanding but didn't finish it otherwise. It took a weekend of my time, but it's sturdy, smells piney fresh, and looks great in my storage closet. It looks a lot like what you might see at a used record store. Nothing fancy--just built it to fit as I went along, alot like the closets were done in older homes by carpenters before we had built in storage systems. I estimate it could hold 800-1000 lps. Total cost was about 50 bucks. I could take some pics if you want to see. Good luck!
I think close to $1,000 for a used record rack is nuts. You can get a decent equipment rack for that money. In addition, thin and cold metal just does not seem right for the warmth I associate records with. But to each their own.

My Expedit is not attached to the wall, but I did put a few shims under it so that it is flush against the wall. I can't imagine this shelf could topple unless someone puts only its side against the wall rather than the back. Doubtless, securing it to the wall is always a good idea.
I use LP Storage racks from Wood Technology Corp. They're available from Audio Advisor, or direct from the manufacturer (wood-tech.com).

I wanted to go the Expedit route, but I don't have an Ikea store locally and shipping from Chicago was more than the racks themselves.