Rack/shelf for albums - suggestions please

I just redid my basement and the last detail is to pick up something to store my albums. The last shelf system I had was made of MDF and started to sag from the weight. So, thinking of a rack, maybe 4' > 5' wide, same height to hold roughly 400 albums. Prefer metal but not the cheesy metal racks offered at home depot to be used in a garage.
Any suggestions for some thing industrial grade BUT not too costly?
pdspecl
If you google "Expedit records" you will see many pictures of the shelf full of records and toppled over. It probably has a lot to do with the size you get, how full of LPs yo pack it, and whether you attach it to the wall or not. I wouldn't doubt that some of the toppled over Expedits were never screwed to the wall. From the Expedit product specifications:

"This furniture must be secured to the wall with the enclosed anti-topple device.
Different wall materials require different types of fasteners. Use fasteners suitable for the walls in your home (not included)."

I'm probably going to get some of these, but I'll definitely fasten them to the wall and I might even reinforce the shelves depending on how well (or poorly) built they are.
The expedit is fine and will hold LPs no prob but yes you do need to attach to the wall. I bought one and repainted it in a few different colors and replaced a couple of the shelves with walnut it looks awesome and you can't even buy the raw materials as cheap as the whole ikea unit sells for. I just found out that what I'm doing is a common thing called Ikea hacking. I was just looking in there and they sell a 4 ft wide x 4 ft height in gloss grey for 150 I think it was
my Expedit shelve are loaded full, absolutely no sagging. The cubes are the perfect size for LPs too.
FWIW - I tried ULINE steel shelving. I went to Home Depot, bought good quality wood planking, cut it, stained it, and placed it on the the steel shelves. The project was economical and accommodated all of my stereo equipment and two shelves of LPs.

http://www.uline.com/BL_3921/Black-Wire-Shelving#72wire