Amazing sound quality inexpensive earbuds

I'd like to share my experience with quality earbuds for my Galaxy S3. I read reviews of many headphones looking for something reasonable and when I almost pulled trigger on $150 Yamaha EPH-100 I found this review of LG Quadbeat SE (also known as HSS-F420):

http://en.goldenears.net/15834 (a lot of earbuds reviewed there)

Just look how clean waterfall diagram is. I ordered them from gooddigitalshop.com that is Korean company located in Seoul. I got them within a week and am absolutely amazed with the sound not to mention that they costed me $21 ($29 with shipping). I used Paypal but they also accept credit card. Not only that sound is clean transparent and very, very dynamic with beautiful midrange, but also comfort is great. I ordered second pair for my wife and just got confirmation that it was shipped. Yamaha might be good as well but it is 16ohm - minimum recommended for S3. LG Quadbeat SE is 24 ohm. I also have AKG K271 mkII and this LG earbud is pretty close. Be sure it is SE version since they make another regular Quadbeats. SE version has red logo on the back of each earbud. I hope this might be of use to anybody looking for high quality earbuds.
128x128kijanki
I just tried the other 2 sets of tips and for my ears, the default double flange fit and sounded the best by far. The large made the bass very boomy, not tight and controlled at all. The small had no bass and highs were shrill. Doing some more critical listening, I've determined the greatest weakness of these earphones - the soundstage. Soundstage never got better with burn in. The music never extended beyond the width of my head. From the goldenears graphs, the Quads measure VERY well, and I can hear this, but they can't measure soundstage, and this is what I've determined makes the Quads inferior to the great earphones.
Mtruong, which earphones do you like the best that have a more expansive stage?
My reference IEM is currently Westone 4. My daily use are earbuds called Blox TM7. Both have incredible soundstage. Unfortunately with the TM7, they are always sold out and always so within days of being available. Any earbud from Blox is incredible, again if you can get your hands on a pair.
While ear buds are handy and sound good, doctors are warning us against usage - they are particularly dangerous for our hearing - the big headphones are somewhat better, but still loud speakers are the way to go.

Of course you can't carry them with you, but I just stopped mp3 usage, and I don't really miss it - I rather enjoy this glorious hobby for a long time to come...
Great sounding , well balanced and not sibilent. Fit is a bit problematic. Does anyone make aftermarket buds for these like comply?