edenSound Footers & TerraStone.

Has anyone tried them? What are your results? It seems as though they have some for the VPI Classic too. Sounds like an easy swap.

Also, what about the TerraStone Platform?
128x128jtwrace
I have the terra stone VPI footers coming in about 10 days from Dan. They have the brass receiver and are height adjustable with a locking brass nut.
They are a step up from the bearpaw. I will give you guys my impressions after they arrive. Dan can email you a picture of them if you are interested. They are a direct replacement for the VPI cone .
The cost for 4 of the terra footers are $395 US shipped. The bear paws were $166 shipped. Dan emailed me a picture with the Terra's on a VPI superscoutmaster, same as my TT.

They looked great. I can't wait to get them on for the audio benefit.Although the cost is more, I think it will be well worth it.
I have the terra stone footers in and all I can say is I am very impressed.Everything cleaned up from bottom to highs. I would say it's very similar to putting Symposium rollerblocks under a digital source.
The whole presentation is much cleaner. The bass is more taught and deeper.I was skeptical of how much a difference there would be due to the Superscoutmaster sitting on a Ginko cloud 12 platform.
All ,I can say is I am very impressed and that the terra stones were definately worth every penny. One nice feature with these is that you can level your TT perfectly due to the leveling feature on each terra stone footer.
Installation took about 15 minutes and couldn't be simpler.Just unscrew the stock vpi cone and screw in the terra stone footer.My highest recommendation!!