edenSound Footers & TerraStone.

Has anyone tried them? What are your results? It seems as though they have some for the VPI Classic too. Sounds like an easy swap.

Also, what about the TerraStone Platform?
128x128jtwrace
AFter emailing Dan at edenSound he has VPI specific footers. You unscrew the stock and screw in the Bearpaw.

That's quite nice.

I think I'm going to try it...
Dan (Edensound) makes protectors for Bearpaws made of the same brass material ....a big step up visually. They make small and large....I went with the large (I had both to compare). The large looks like Bearpaws and the protectors are one unit, the small looks like an add-on.
I have the terra stone VPI footers coming in about 10 days from Dan. They have the brass receiver and are height adjustable with a locking brass nut.
They are a step up from the bearpaw. I will give you guys my impressions after they arrive. Dan can email you a picture of them if you are interested. They are a direct replacement for the VPI cone .
The cost for 4 of the terra footers are $395 US shipped. The bear paws were $166 shipped. Dan emailed me a picture with the Terra's on a VPI superscoutmaster, same as my TT.

They looked great. I can't wait to get them on for the audio benefit.Although the cost is more, I think it will be well worth it.