edenSound Footers & TerraStone.

Has anyone tried them? What are your results? It seems as though they have some for the VPI Classic too. Sounds like an easy swap.

Also, what about the TerraStone Platform?
128x128jtwrace
Ha, ha, I did a double take as well.

Yes, I replaced the stock feet on my Classic with a set of Bear Paws from Eden Sound based on Stringreen's positive experience. Depending where the strengths/weaknesses lie in your system, you might notice improvements in bass and upper frequency extension and transparency. I did not notice much improvement in bass, but the improvement in high frequencies was undeniable. The clarity and separation were a few notches above the stock feet. I happened to put on Rickie Lee Jones "Pirates" right after I installed the Bear Paws, and the triangle on the first two songs was so sweet, I actually went "Wow!"

Recently, I went to my dealer's and saw a Classic a customer brought in to have a new cartridge installed, and it had the Bear Paws! Looks like they do work...Highly recommended.
I have Bearpaws on my VPI Superscout/Rim DRive....the improvement was major. Highly Recommended