Highwater Sound

I realize there have been several positive comments regarding Jeff Catalano and Highwater Sound out of NYC, mostly involving TW Acustic turntables. Please bear with me as I also add another supportive comment towards Jeff and Highwater Sound.

I recently purchase a TW Acustic Raven AC-1 and TW 10.5 tonearm along with an SRA Ohio XL Isobase. I can only give my highest recommendation to Jeff. He was very great to work with, and took plenty of time to answer all my questions. He never seemed rushed. His communication with me during the purchase process and waiting for shipment was top notch, answering my emails within just a few hours or shorter. His availablity and help during set up of my turntable (he's in NYC and I'm in OK) was great. Always available by phone and eager to help.

It was very refreshing to work with Jeff and getting my new analog front end. I think if all high end dealers could be like Jeff, the industry would be more healthy right now.
philb7777
Great sounds at every show I heard his gear at. $2.00 records he brings to the show and they sound like a million $$$.
Plus One regarding Jeff. I had the pleasure of meeting him a few years back,went to his loft to audition a Raven AC (which wasn't set-up) ended up auditioning a Raven 1. To make a long story short I wound up purchasing an AC on the used market at an incredible price),and Jeff totally understood,he's a class act. have since purchased a few accessories from him. You won't find many dealers let alone people like him. Recommended
I too agree. Jeff is wonderful....no BS!!!! He recently repaired a minor issue with my TT and was committed to making me happy with the results. A ture example of quality all the way!!!!
In addition to all of the above,what makes Jeffrey rise to a higher level is the fact that he will suggest components that he feels would fit your needs even though he is not a dealer for these components.
Thank you Jeffrey , for all your help

No matter what equipment he displays, Jeff's rooms are usually
the highlight of the audio show. His rooms always has a fun
vibe; in no small measure because of his infectious enthusiasm
for the amazing software he brings along. I have also had the
pleasure of auditioning equipment at Jeff's loft. When I was
done with the audition it was raining cats and dogs and he
insisted I take one of his umbrellas to walk back to my hotel.

His LP collection is awesome and he is truly a music lover
first. Although I went a different direction (although I
continue to hope to do business with him someday), he remains
courteous and enthusiastic when we see each other at shows.
Truly one of the good guys in the industry.