Tube Preamp Paired with Tube Phono Stage?

Hello everyone. I wanted to know if you paired a tube preamp with a tube phono stage, would that be overkill with respect to the warm sound qualities produced by the equipment? I have a PrimaLuna Prologue Three with all NOS tubes, Clearaudio Smartphono, and CODA Technologies 10.5r SS amplifier. My turntable is the Pro-Ject Debut III with Ortofon OM40. I was considering upgrading to the Clearaudio Basic+ with battery pack OR checking out the new Manley Chinook. But, with two tube units combined, would that be problematic? Thanks for your input.
wescoman
My system is all tubes and there is no problem with being overly warm. Part is synergy part is speakers and room. No answer to cover all bases all the time.
It would not be a problem
I have always used a tubed phono stage with tubed preamps and the sound is glorious
Not all tube gear (amps & NOS tubes) has a warm coloration. In fact, a good deal of if it can be outright bright. However, I feel that tubes can pull off minor colorations - in either direction - far better than solid-state, and the tube rolling options of most models really pays off when dialing a system in to your preferences.

So in short - absolutely, a system comprised of all quality all-tube components can render gorgeously neutral, dynamic, realistic, and non-analytical sound. However it will likely take a good deal more effort on your part to choose complementary components and tubes. Makes for a better hobby :)

I am in fact using an all tube system: phono (VAC Renaissance III builtin), linestage (VAC Ren III or Rogue Hera II), and amp (Rogue Apollo)! MUCH tuberolling has been done, with superb payoff (well ok I admit - the VAC still has me stumped how it sounds so great with the stock Chinese tubes). None of these components could be characterized as inherently warm (well, maybe the phono, but just a little)! Best sound I've had; never been sorry going with more tubes.

Some of the warmest (i.e. unabashedly colored) hifi gear I've ever heard has actually been Solid State or Hybrid - and always at the sacrifice of detail retrieval, in those cases!
Thanks for the responses. This is very helpful. I appreciate you taking time to share your experiences. I'll proceed with the all tube setup - phono stage and preamp line stage.