Speed trim tool for SME tables?

Hi -- I have an older model SME 20/2 and the outboard psu has two trim pots for adjusting speed. I don't have the original tools that came with the table and peering down the very small trim holes I can see what appear to be brass screw heads at the end. I cannot quite make out what they are though (hex? crosshead? something else?) and am loath to go poking about in there with various tools until I know what's on the other end. Anyone know? I have an email into SME directly but thought it might be faster to check here. I'd rather not pay for a 'special' driver if this is a standard screw type.
oscar44
Hi so I had both power supplies, the one with the twist knob and the current one with the buttons. I felt the newer supply gave it more drive, more impact, maybe a bit lower noise floor. The twist knob seemed more continuous. Honestly, I spent $2400 on the new one and it wasn't that big of a deal. But you can hear it...

Also, ever clean your pulley (the one on the motor? q tip and some contact cleaner?... ever flip the belt over or get a new belt? I found these to be nice improvements.

What about isolation? I had my SME 20/2 on a Symposium Ultra shelf (Loved it) then later a Finite elemente pagode master ref...with the SME feel on cerapucs...Both helped a lot.

Again...that power cord...that surprised me.

I wish I would have kept my SME, been a great 2nd table...one day I'll like try and find a used SME 30/2 when I found a pile of money laying around ;-)
The best tool for speed is the Timeline from Sutherland. You can adjust the speed while playing a record (active tracking is a total different set up compared to a strobe when the cartridge is not in use).
With the KAB strobe, you can play the beginning of a record as the strobe disk is
about 1" smaller than the diameter of an LP. I agree with Syntax that the
Timeline is the best tool for checking speed, but it is expensive.

I just bought a digital laser tachometer on Ebay and am waiting for some
reflective tape to check speed. It cost about $100 and may be as accurate as a
good strobe disk. This option of course allows for the playing of a record during
the speed check, but it may not be sensitive enough to indicate tiny speed
variations during play.