Record Cleaning Machine- Keith Monks or Loricraft?

In researching Loricraft RCMs I have come across Keith Monks RCMs, which have been back in production since 2008. These two brands operate on the same principle, and both appear to be of good quality. Is one better than the other?

There is a local Keith Monks distributor in my city, but not Loricraft (which would have to be ordered from out of country), thus reducing the cost difference between the two brands.

Can anyone comment on the merits of the Keith Monks Omni or Classic vs. Loricraft?
toronto416
Are you using the Monks discOvery fluid as one step, i.e. without a water rinse after the cleaning? The reviews seem to also describe a one step process. If this is the case, does it make more sense to get the Classic with it's one brush configuration as opposed to the two brush Omni? Or is a second brush useful for a water rinse step after cleaning, depending on the cleaning fluid used?

I am confused as to whether to use one step (clean only) or two steps (clean, then rinse). If the vacuum removes all the cleaning fluid efficiently in one pass, is a rinse step really necessary, or is it good practice to do so?
Honestly, the "Discovery" Fluid (yes one step no rinse) is so good, I don't really bother using the "break the mold" fluid (requires a few min and minor brushing after about a min). However I can hear the multi step fluid process...it is better like 15-20% for more than double the work ;-) (am i being lazy?)

Rinse is not necessary. The only trick is to make sure the edge is suctioned off perfectly (and fluid that dries on causes a crackling) I don't rinse ever using Monks Discovery...
Thanks for sharing. A one step process with a quiet and efficient machine makes record cleaning look more than tolerable.

I think that the one brush current production KM Classic is the right choice for me.
I had one of the original Keith Mooks record cleaners, previously owned by a radio station. Much later I was in England and was to fly home on 9/12/01. Being stranded in England I went to an audio show and heard a demonstration of the Loricraft. I bought the basic unit there.

Like the Mooks, the Loricraft's design takes a long time to clean a record, especially if you use multiple cleaning fluids and pure water rinses. I don't really think there is much to choose from between them.

I have a VPI with a Delrin tube made by Lloyd Walker that replaces the stock tube. It is much closer to the record and totally vacuums of all fluids in just one rotation of the record. It actually improves on the cleaning of the Loricraft and I can clean one record in 5 minutes with all four cleaning steps, rather than 20 minutes with the Loricraft.

But the Audio Desk Vinyl Cleaner does everything while you are listening to music. It has had reliability problems which now seem cured. It is the equal of all these units in cleaning a record. I had to send it back but may soon again buy one. Obviously, I greatly resent time to clean my records, but realize it is essential.
I now have a Keith Monks Ruby RCM which I started using today. Wow, it really cleans that vinyl! I am not always getting enough suction according to the dial (-10 to -15), but records are completely dry after vacuuming. I am sure that it will take more than just cleaning 4 LPs to get the hang of it all...

The machine is built like a tank and is certainly quiet enough to use while playing music. A 3 step process (KM BreakTheMold pre-wash, KM discOvery 33 wash, pure water rinse) does not seem too onerous.