audiophilleo 2

Would the audiophilleo 2 be a huge difference in sound quality compared to the highface. Using mac mini, ee minimax dac.
128x128tbcatjr
Independent Off-Ramp 5/Audiophilleo 2 shootout:

http://www.computeraudiophile.com/f6-dac-digital-analog-conversion/steve-nugent-offramp-4-turboclocks-8058/

The only converter that it has not been in a shootout with is the Diverter HR.

Steve N.
Empirical Audio
No doubt the Off Ramps have a great reputation and a big price tag. Seems like the $500 is a pricepoint that a great converter could still be picked up at. has anyone compared the SotM DX USB and the April Music U3 to the AP2?
Also on Ebay there are 2 attractive devices one at a bit over $100 and the other at around $175... both use a asynchronous Cmedia chip, galvanic isolation and reclocks, One outputs toslink/spdif-coax, the more expensive adds balanced... I have the cheapie, I don't have anything to compare to, except it blows the socks off the USB in on my DAC that uses a Tenor chip. Affordable quality converters are hard to find. This info would be good for us all.
I'm half ready to just buy the Audiophilleo A2, the Anedio U2 and the Stello U3 and do my own shoot out, then return the 2 that didn't pass the test. The specs on all 3 of these are very similar. Not sure if anyone here knows what the differences are, if any?
I would be interested to know your thoughts realremo, im upgrading from the hiface soon. Not sure which route to take yet.
I've used the following each for a couple of months HiFace, Halide, AP2, AP2 + PurePower. AP2+PurePower is better than AP2 which was better than the Halide and HiFace.