Top 3 high compliant mm/mi cartridges

I am looking for suggestions for a vintage mm/mi high compliant cartridge. I plan on using one with a newly aquired ADC LMF2 tonearm.
thanks
rnadell
A correction to my previous post: I misspoke when I used the word "elliptical" in conjunction with Soundsmith's $250 retip option. From their website:
With exacting care to angular positioning, we install a RUBY "Single Crystal" cantilever which holds a Nude "Contact Line" diamond, one of the most sophisticated stylus/cantilever assemblies ever made and often superior to those found in cartridges costing many thousands of dollars. This combination creates an ultra low mass system, capable of the finest reproduction from your cherished vinyl. The Contact Line Diamond has three times the contact area in the vertical direction of the groove wall compared to an elliptical shaped diamond. This lowers the "force per unit area" on both the diamond as well as the record groove, resulting in lower record and diamond wear. This upgrade can be done to almost any cartridge and stylus assembly. Once done, tracking force can usually be reduced to 1.3 - 1.7 grams.
Regards,
-- Al
Please wait, as my Grace F9E Ruby will shortly be offered with my Sony x800 table. Those who know, be looking as this combination is seldom offered, mint condition.
Actually, a thread like this is just what we need. Who wants to read three years' worth of posts on Raul's threat! (Not that it isn't great reading, but who has the time.) What we need is a Cliff's Notes version!
Hessom 11, 'the new king' may look more attractive but as
Lew stated: '...a buy out of NOS,such that it is really a
treasure hunt, now.' I bought some AKG 8 ES 'super nova'
but of course without styli. No idea what to do with them.
So the desper is already present. I am curious if the new
thread will be of any help. BTW the question is not which
cart but where to find them.

Regards,

Regards,
Nagaoka MP50/500 are said to be excellent and are readily available. (MP500 is current production, I think.)
Ortofon M20FL Super and M20E Super are still available NOS.
Who is to say that some of the current production MM and MI cartridges are not every bit as good as the vintage ones, maybe even better. Take a look at Grado, Clearaudio, Sumiko, Soundsmith. Recent manufacture makes those less of a crap shoot in terms of condition.