Calculating total capacitance

I would be very grateful if someone could provide me with the final cap pf rating when using the Rega P9(supplied rca cables-70pf?)and the Rega Exact 2 MM cartridge,the cap of which I have not been able to find.

I have a Steelhead phono which I would really like to dial in to the above combo.

So far I've done a lot of experimenting,and I am looking for some consensus.

So fellow Steelheads,if you have used your phono with a Rega set up like mine, what cap setting did you prefer or would you suggest?

At present I am using 55 db gain, 47K, and the default 150pf.

All opinions would be valued and appreciated.
lacee
Yes, I think you will find it easier to hit that 'sweet spot'. Please report back on your findings :)
I tried backing off from 47 K and went to 200, but the sound just got very dull and volume level dropped.
I've set things at 150pf and so far so good.

I think I"ll take a break and just listen for awhile, get a good fix on this setting and then try some more settings.
I know my cartridge isn't High end, but it is a nice fit on my Rega 1000 arm, and I like the way it sounds,so in all likelyhood I am not utilizing the steelheads full potential.
Lacee, 200 ohms would be **way** too low! I would start with something much higher, perhaps 20,000 ohms. Certainly you should not experience a drop in volume! If that occurs, you need a higher value. Note that this only applies to moving magnet cartridges.
Yes it was with a MM, and the 200 is the selection just 1 click before 47K.
As I stated, I like the settings that I am using now,47K, 150pf, which is a default setting that seems to work for me.
Thanks for all the help.