cd recorder options

I would like to record my lp's to a disc and either burn them to a cd or take them to my pc. I was considering an Alesis, however, it appears the Alesis MasterLink ML9600 Master Disk CD Recorder is no longer being sold or warranted. I am looking for options and advice. Should I grab an Alesis while I can or pursue a different cd recorder? Thanks in advance for your assistance.
bgmyers
Wanna go Cheap? Under $225. Try the latest model TDK cd recorder now available. I bought one a few models back (about 8 years ago). It's still functioning perfectly!
if you're looking for an older model then i can recommend the marantz DR700(i think mine is 8 years old),

my mate has been using tascam and fostex units at work and swears by their bullet proof build quality,

if you get a decent pc audio interface (m.o.t.u. or similar) then straight to pc is a good option quality wise

hope this helps
one more thing, if you buy a used unit it is a good idea to do a quick test disc and play it back on a different player,
lasers burn out in cd-r's if they are used alot and can sometimes have alignment problems, player compatibility can also be an issue.
the units by hhb are also worth looking at.