Esoteric K-05 or K-07?

Can anyone explain any sonic differences between these two players?

Looking for a lush sound with plenty of dynamics and detail.

Thanks
yashu
@Audiolabyrinth, I would say that my sonic description of the Esoteric sound matches Tboooe's, clear, detailed, and dynamic. There was not even a hint of lushness or sweetness though, very analytical sounding. That said, I must admit that I haven't listened to their K series units.
@audiolabyrinth, unfortunately Luxman does not offer a CDP with volume control which is a shame because I think its one of the better sounding units available.

@jmcgrogran2, I would like to listen to the K series. I do think the Esoteric can be a great CDP if matched properly in the a system. When I had it, I had it matched up in a system that was already very clear and detailed. In retrospect, I would add a tube pre or amp or change my speakers. That being said, everyone has a different definition of audio nirvana as mentioned above. I realize now, I like a bit of bloom and emotion to my music, getting every last bit of air and detail is not as important.
Like some other brands/series, the Esoteric K-0X series can be tuned very much to the particular preference of the user.... no upsampling, 2X, and 4X.... No filtering, FIR1, FIR2, Slow delay 1, Slow delay 2, DSD. Each combination yields a very unique sound that may be prefered over another one.

My own preference is for 4X upsampling with Slow Delay 2... My preferred combination of frequency extension, neutrality, staging/imaging, resolution, harmonic development, and microdynamics, without leading transient emphasis.

And yes, it did take over 1500 hours of break in to get there.

G.
Thankyou Jmcgrogan2 and Tboooe, My quest is going to move forward with the k-03 in mind as with other players with a volume control, I am looking at spring time for a final decision, this way, I will have every opportunity to hear all thats available, After my experiences with digital, It would be a wise choice to take my time and go thru the proposed choices of the audiogon members, which I have huge respect for all of you!,, cheers.
@Audiolabyrinth, by spring I'm sure there will be a whole new crop of players on the market to listen to as well. Most companies introduce their new lines at the CES in January. LOL!!

I'm curious as to why you would paint yourself into a corner on the issue of a built in volume control. To me, that is like saying I want to find the best amplifier I can on the market that has a built in volume control. While I understand your phobia for preamplifiers (actually, not really), good volume attenuators can be had for relatively little expense. It just seems to me that you are limiting your choices unnecessarily.
To each their own I suppose. I know we all have our little idiosyncrasies.