Esoteric K-05 or K-07?

Can anyone explain any sonic differences between these two players?

Looking for a lush sound with plenty of dynamics and detail.

Thanks
yashu
Lots of varied comments.

Just borrowed a friends Moon 650d, which is very musical and lush. While it sounds teriffic I'm afraid there is just not enough detail. The highs just don't " shimmer" which I assume the Esoteric would excel at. Also missing some of that bass slam.

Some of these negative comments, especially those that say Esoteric doesn't draw you into the music is of some concern. Not sure what to do now!
Well, you need to consider that the way to audio Nirvana can take many meandering paths... What is harmonically textured and neutral for one, may sound edgy for another; and what sounds lush for the latter, may be syrupy to the former. A total consensus is impossible. Many of us have found the textured and filigreed Esoteric sound to be at the pinnacle of digital reproduction... Others consider its neutrality to be "not organic" and may prefer warmer-sounding players.

There is no right and there is no wrong.... It all depends on what sound you are seeking

Guido
@Audiolabyrinth, I would say that my sonic description of the Esoteric sound matches Tboooe's, clear, detailed, and dynamic. There was not even a hint of lushness or sweetness though, very analytical sounding. That said, I must admit that I haven't listened to their K series units.
@audiolabyrinth, unfortunately Luxman does not offer a CDP with volume control which is a shame because I think its one of the better sounding units available.

@jmcgrogran2, I would like to listen to the K series. I do think the Esoteric can be a great CDP if matched properly in the a system. When I had it, I had it matched up in a system that was already very clear and detailed. In retrospect, I would add a tube pre or amp or change my speakers. That being said, everyone has a different definition of audio nirvana as mentioned above. I realize now, I like a bit of bloom and emotion to my music, getting every last bit of air and detail is not as important.