Esoteric K-05 or K-07?

Can anyone explain any sonic differences between these two players?

Looking for a lush sound with plenty of dynamics and detail.

Thanks
yashu
I run my K-1 in a 10" open Zoethecus rack above a very warm Cary v12 amp.

It has 4 " clearance and never heats up.

Agree with others posting on the sound. Esoteric is more neutral than my previous Wadia which I loved, but I like the k-1 even better.

There are pretty good deals out there so I would go for a lightly used K-3 vs a new K-05 or 07.

K-01 is really world class, and the K-03 is supposedly 80- 90% of the K-01
I owned an X-05 for about 6 months and it was anything but warm or lush. Perhaps their more expensive players have a different tonal balance.
My Esoteric experiences echo Chayro's post above. I have listened to a couple of Esoteric CDP's, but I was never tempted to buy any of them. Yes, they do provide dynamics and detail, but none of the models I listened to were even remotely close to being warm or lush sounding.
@ jmcgrogan2, Hi, How would you describe the sound of the esoteric models you did listen to?,, cheers!
Maybe not relevant to this thread since I have never listened to the K series but I did have the X-03 and the P3/D5 combo. I would describe the sound I heard as very clear, detailed and dynamic. Perhaps the filters available on the K series can help change the sound but I felt that something emotional was missing with the Esoteric. I was never drawn into the music. Perhaps the rest of my system was not properly matched to take advantage of the Esoteric's strengths. I now have a Luxman D-06 which I am enjoying immensely.