Turntable / Arm combo for around $2000. new.

I want to buy a turntable and get back into vinyl. I am seriously looking at the Clearaudio Concept. Are there any better tabele/arm choices for around $2000. new? I have not had a turntable since the early 90's so I don't want to deal with trying to set everything up myself. Buying new seems like the best way to go. I can always get a better table later if I want to get more serious. But for now I want something that is going to sound good without a lot of trouble.
128x128lostbears
For a budget like yours, your desire for simple set-up and desire for a new table I'd look into the Well-Tempered Simplex. It has great reviews as does the higher priced Amadeus. An ingenious design, no need for separate arms or temptations for tonearm swapping.

I have an Amadeus and it sounds fantastic. Not sure if the Simplex is available in the US or not yet, but shouldn't be too long if its not currently available.
Avid Diva II and Jelco SA250St or Rb251. Better build and better music maker in comparison to both the new Clearaudio and Nottingham choices. imo