New arm DaVinci, TW-Acustic or?

I have three cartridges: Dynavector XV 1t, Koetsu Onyx Platinum and a mono Lyra Titan i. I have a Graham Phantom one with three wands. I have been thinking that my main cartridge is going to be the Dynavector 1t and the Koetsu may be sold. So what two arms would you get for the Dynavector 1t and the Lyra Titan i mono? Note That an Ortfon a90 may also be purchased.

BTW: My TT is TW-Acustic Rave AC 1.

I did try a FR 64 I bought from a friend that turned out had bearing or something noise. It was a big disappointment.
128x128gerrym5
I got excellent results with those carts with FR-64s (mine is in excellent condition, no DIY owner before me), FR-66s and DaVinci Grandezza. But I think, the new 12" Phantom is a real interesting choice. deep soundstage, shocking dynamics, very good and fast energy transfer. Happy Listening.
You have a very pleasant 'problem' :-).

I am using the new Durand Talea which works quite well with my Dynavector XV1-S. Here is the website link: http://durand-tonearms.com/. I have heard the tonearm paired with the Ortofon A-90 in two systems, both with excellent results. I have also briefly mounted my Miyajima Mono cartridge and it also sounded terrific. Feel free to email if you have questions.
Second the Talea, it's a superb arm. It easily outplayed any arm I've heard with a ZYX UNIverse. The maker, Joel Durand, is both smart and a very pleasant man to work with.
Doug, Talea #009 has arrived on my table. Polished nickle finish. It matches my black Gavia. :-)

Anyone in New England who would care for a listen, please contact me.