Cartridge recommendation

Hey everyone,
This is my first post and have already learned a great deal from the wealth of information on this site, but still had a question regarding a cartridge. I have a Rega Planar 3 on the way to me as well as a Cambridge 640p phono pre and was wondering if someone could recommend a good cartridge combination for these two. I also have a NAD c315bee on way if that makes a difference. I would like to keep it around 100.00 to 150.00, but would go as high as 200.00 if it made a big enough difference in sound quality. I am kind of a best bang for the buck shopper. I've been looking at the Denon 110 or 160 as well as the comparable options from Grado or AT but wasn't sure what would work well with the 640p as well as the RB300 arm. I appreciate in any advice.
thanks,
Kevin
photok
Thanks for the responses everyone. I think I had read a post somewhere about the Denon not being a good match for the 640, hence the question. Will having to compensate with the amp volume degrade the sound quality at all or just annoy me having to remember to turn the volume down for ipod and CD play?

How would the AT120e compare to the AT440mla? Does anyone know if it is worth the 100.00 more in sound quality? Seems like a lot of people like the 440 with the Rega's.

Is there a big difference in the Ortofon red or blue, on the specs sheet they look pretty close. I figure there must be something about them to make a 100.00 difference, but can really tell.

The LP house brand look intriguing but I have never heard anything about them until now. Might be a good place to start.

I've also read good feedback about Grado, any suggestions for them?

If it makes a difference I listen to a wide variety of music. Rock, jazz, punk, soul, singer/songwriter, old country, hip hop and even little bit of classical.

Any other suggestions or comments are welcome! Thanks again!
My previous turntable was RP3 vith RB300. I had started with Denon DL-110, then upgraded with Benz Micro ACE H.
On the upper end of your budget you could get a pre-owned Dynavector 10x5, which is what I use. My previous cartridge was the Shure M97xE (great value), and the difference was crazy. The Dynavector would give you a real taste of high end rather than just "pretty good" sound.
Another vote for the 2M.The Blue is an outstanding cartridge(considering the cost).